[Xen-devel] Compile Xen with VTPM support

Dear all,

I am trying to compile Xen 4.2.0 with VTPM support. The documentation available inside Xen is from 2006. I am wondering if the current steps to enable VTPM support are the same written in the documentation or they have changed.

Is it enough with setting the "--enable-vtpm" argument during the configure process? Furthermore, at that time Xen was providing the Linux Kernel as part of its sources. Have the current kernels to be patched to include the Xen VTPM drivers? If it is the case, where can we find the patches?

Thank you in advance!
Jordi.