[Xen-devel] start_info content for linux

Good day.

I've digging in some strange memory/balloon related bug and I've really like to see start_info content on linux. I saw in source code

#ifdef CONFIG_X86_32
        mov %esi,xen_start_info
        mov $init_thread_union+THREAD_SIZE,%esp
#else
        mov %rsi,xen_start_info
        mov $init_thread_union+THREAD_SIZE,%rsp
#endif
        jmp xen_start_kernel

Pointer to start_info stored in linux global variable xen_start_info, but I can't find way to access it.

Is any way to get it from linux kernel? (well, except writing your own module).

Thanks.