[Xen-devel] Xen Document Day - Thank You!

Hi everybody,

thank you for contributing to the Xen Document Day yesterday. I ran some stats, but may have missed some activities.

Wiki Changes:
1) 27039 words were changed on the Wiki for the document day
2) Contributors: Anthony, Dunlapg, GrantMcWilliams, Ijc, Lars.kurth, Lisa.Nguyen, Matthew.Spah, OliverChick, StefanoStabellini

Proposals:
1) A proposal by GrantMcWilliams to contribute xe man pages to the XCP codeline in xen.org (see http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-09/msg00053.html) 2) Additional requests for XL documentation by Matthias Blankenhaus for subsequent document days. I will add this proposal the Document Day TODO list. Matthias also volunteered to take ownership, but will need help.

Other changes:
1) Capability to build diagrams from source as part of the xen-unstable docs build
2) Diagrams being created and included into the wiki
3) A number of content patches to docs in the codeline (did not count lines of code) on XenStore, Scheduler, Schedop* and Xen ARM DT bindings

Thank you again for helping improve Xen Documentation.

Best Regards
Lars