Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3 development update

On 21/09/12 11:38, Anthony PERARD wrote:
  - pci pass-thru
    owner: anthony@citrix
    status: ?
Support for passthrough a PCI device is done, unless I miss something.
LibXL in Xen 4.2 support it, but qemu-xen in 4.2 does not. Right now,
only the last release of QEMU (1.2) support pci passthrough with Xen.
I don't really understand what you mean... do you mean qemu-traditional doesn't support pci pass-through in 4.2, or that qemu-upstream doesn't? In any case, has everything been done that needs to be done for qemu-upstream to have passthrough support for 4.3?
Also, to use QEMU upstream as default device model, we need implement
few more feature. I have:

- enable dirtybit tracking during migration
   status: patches submitted to QEMU and to LibXL.
- xl cd-{insert,eject}
   status: intilal implementation submitted
Thanks, I've added these to the list.

 -George