[Xen-devel] [User Question] KVM and VirtualBox in Xen Dom0

Hello all,

I have a simple user question but it's very technical and related to the Xen core. Does KVM and VirtualBox work in a Xen Dom0 with Xen 4.2? So I would like to create a VM Host for deploying VM templates which are compatible to the most solutions and host systems and I think that Xen, KVM/QEmu and VirtualBox are the best choice for this.

Would be great when this is possible or could be implemented. Hope that someone can give me an answer.

Best Regards

PS: Sorry fÃr my bed english