Re: [Xen-devel] tmem/XSA-15 backport?

Yes, didn't make much sense to me :-)

I agree it may be wise to _not_ remove any published recommendations
to _not_ enable tmem until a full audit is done, but failing
to fix known issues (security or otherwise) in released trees
because there _might_ be other bugs found in the future seems
odd to me.

Other comments or objections?

Dan