[Xen-devel] [TESTDAY] Test report

Hi.
I'm newbie with Xen and event with linux, but almost 2 weeks i spend
on installation both on my box (thanks to Zhang Enming for his
tutorials) and finally i did it. VGA passthrough is possible on P8H67
even if in bios isn't option to turn on virtualisation.

* Hardware:
- CPU: i5 2400
- GTX 560 DirectCUII Top - drivers 275.50
- P8H67 with bios 3603
- 4GB ram :(

*Software:
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Dom0 kernel - 3.3-rc7
- DomU - windows xp sp3 - x86 (HVM pciback)
- Xen 4.2-rc4 with patch from David Gis

*Functionality
- Asus P8H67 + Asus GTX560OC = VGA passthrough

*Comments
In this moment i don't know that patch from David Gis is needed but i
used it. Dom0 , DomU Windows XP sp3. I'm newbie but i will try to
answer for questions about my configuration. Any suggestions will be
appreciated.