Re: [Xen-devel] Openvswitch error on shutdown/destroy

Fabio Fantoni writes ("[Xen-devel] Openvswitch error on shutdown/destroy"):
> I retried openvswitch on Wheezy 64 bit dom0 with xen 4.2.0-rc4 from source
>
> vif script taken from here:
> http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/openvswitch-on-xen-4-x-td4662995.html
>
> Network works on dom0 and domU hvm windows 7 but on shutdown/destroy
> shows this error:
>
> xl destroy W7
> libxl: error: libxl_exec.c:118:libxl_report_child_exitstatus:
> /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridgeovs offline [4266] exited with error status 1
> libxl: error: libxl_device.c:978:device_hotplug_child_death_cb: script:
> /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridgeovs failed; error detected.

Can you please look in the various logfiles to see if you can see the
error message from the script ?  Hopefully that will make it clear
what's wrong.  It may be that there is some accidental incompatibility
introduced in 4.2, so can you please let us know what you find.

Thanks,