Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

I have verified it is running with uart->irq == 0 when running on serial.

However, when I run with console=none, the observed behavior is very different.
The system seems to go to sleep successfully - but when I press the
power button to wake it up - the power comes on - the fans spin up -
but the system is unresponsive.
No video
No network
keyboard LEDs (Caps,Numlock) do not light up.

Alternate debugging strategies welcome.

/btg