Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.0 Release Plan / TODO

FWIW, I ran this through 100 suspend / resume cycles successfully, on
the machine where I could only do one before.

I'm still waiting for a laptop to free up that exhibited the other S3
failure where it went to sleep, but just pulsed the power LED when
asked to wake up.
I'm cautiously hopeful this fixes that problem, as well.

Ben