[Xen-devel] Issue with making rpm with patch applied

Hi,

I have downloaded src rpm from gitco and extracted into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES dir then downloaded the patches and renamed it as properly like xen-3.4.4-xsa17-qemu-xen-traditional-all.patch. Then edited the xen-x.spec file and added the patches. After that I have tried to make rpm using rpmbuild -bb xen-x.spec and I ended up with the below error,

Patch #13 (xen-3.4.4-xsa17-qemu-xen-traditional-all.patch):
+ patch -p1 -s
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|console: bounds check whenever changing the cursor due to an escape code
|
|This is XSA-17 / CVE-2012-3515
|
|Signed-off-by: Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
|
|diff --git a/console.c b/console.c
|index 5e6e3d0..9984d6f 100644
|--- a/console.c
|+++ b/console.c
File to patch:

Fyi : I have added the patches xsa12-all.patch, xsa14-xen-3.4-and-4.x.patch and xsa17-qemu-xen-traditional-all.patch. All the patches goes fine expect xsa17-qemu-xen-traditional-all.patch.

May I know how can I apply this?