Re: [Xen-devel] Using debug-key 'o: Dump IOMMU p2m table, locks up machine

The dump should complete - would be curious to see how long it takes on serial
console. What baudrate is the console running at?

The code does allow processing of pending softirqs quite frequently. I am not
sure why you are still seeing SATA errors.