Re: [Xen-devel] error when pass through device to guest with qemu-xen-dir-remote

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Shan, Haitao <haitao.shan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do we have any conclusion on this? A bug?
> We are trying to contribute codes to Xen. However, this bug has blocked us
> for some time. It would be great to see this fixed.

I just try to start a guest with a network card passthrough, and it
seams to work fine (the card is present in `lspci`). Maybe having some
debug could help to understand the issue. Try to run `xl -vvv create
....`.

Regards,

--
Anthony PERARD