Re: [Xen-devel] Debian kernel 3.1 onwards fails to boot on Xen domU

Please don't top post. It makes it very hard to follow the flow of a
conversation.

On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 21:22 +0100, Deepti kulkarni wrote:
> On a PV, the vm doesn't boot and I see error "Error: Starting VM -
> Traceback (most recent call last): - File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 808,
> in ? - fs = fsimage.open(file, part_offs[0], bootfsoptions) - IOError:
> [Errno 95] Operation not supported"

Quoting myself from earlier:
>         If none of the suggested workarounds help then I would suggest
>         making a full bug report (with logs etc) as described in
>         http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen lists many logs and
other information which are often useful in diagnosing issues, please
supply them or we cannot help you.