[Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 TODO (io and irq parameter are not evaluated by xl)

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 14, Ian Campbell wrote:

> tools, blockers:
>
>     * xl compatibility with xm:
>
>         * No known issues

the parameter io and irq in domU config files are not evaluated by xl.
So it is not possible to passthrough a parallel port for my printer to
domU when I start the domU with xl command.
With xm I have no issue.

--
Best regards

  Dieter Bloms