Re: [Xen-devel] lists.xen.org Mailman configuration and DKIM

On 03/08/12 21:51, Matt Wilson wrote:
   (b)  Get your correspondents to use a non-broken email host;
Lars, George - is that an option?
Gmail is the best interface I've seen so far for dealing with a list like xen-devel. Giving it up would be a major downgrade. I've instructed gmail to white-list your e-mail address, so I (hopefully) shouldn't be missing any more of your e-mails (although I may miss some from your colleagues).

 -George