[Xen-devel] Git branch for ARM patches pending for 4.3

We've got a lot of patches floating about which are a necessary baseline
for on going ARM port work. Now that we have released 4.2.0-rc1 I think
is inappropriate to keep committing ARM patches to mainline (even those
which touch only ARM code, for a while I've not been committing ARM
patches which touch generic bits).

Rather than have everyone collate all the necessary patches themselves I
have created a branch where I intend to collect patches which are
basically ready but need to wait for the 4.3 dev cycle to open before
they can go in (which a couple of exceptions for necessary but still in
the HACK phase patches)

The branch is:
        git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/xen-unstable.git arm-for-4.3
and is based off:
        git://xenbits.xen.org/people/aperard/xen.git staging

The arm-for-4.3 branch contains patches which will need to be swapped
out for non-HACK versions at some point and is therefore potentially
rebasing.

In fact I'm considering rebasing as a matter of course (rather than
merging) such that we have a branch which is current against 4.3 when we
come to sweep it in. Opinions from the potential consumers of the branch
will be considered ;-)