Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel crash with acpi_processor, cpu_idle and intel_idle =y

>>> On 26.07.12 at 16:05, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So.. in that case make sure you have XEN_ACPI_PROCESSOR=y and
> "CONFIG_INTEL_IDLE is not set" and that should do it.

Didn't he say that with INTEL_IDLE disabled things work (perhaps
in a limited way, but at least don't crash)? My understanding is
that things should work even with it enabled, and I was under the
impression that you had already taken care of disabling cpuidle
and cpufreq in the kernel when running on Xen...

Jan