Re: [Xen-devel] Proper place for an overview of Xen virtual space

On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 10:29 +0100, Petr Tesarik wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> while working on makedumpfile support of Xen4, I made a side-by-side
> comparison of the Xen3 and Xen4 virtual space on x86_64 (attached). I believe
> that it can be useful to others as well, but I don't know what would be an
> appropriate place for it.

Somewhere on the wiki perhaps?

BTW I don't think Xen3 and Xen4 are the right labels, perhaps 3.4 and
4.0? The 3->4 major number change was only a number change, it didn't
signal a rearchitecting or anything like that (other than the normal
development between a release). Labelling it Xen3 and Xen4 suggests it
did.