Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Virtualization Algorithms

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 12:41 +0530, Rajendra Bele wrote:
> Dear Friends;

Hi,

> I wish to enhance some Xen Algorithms, most probably CPU Scheduling;

Wow, cool.

> Can any one guide me to identify specific code for these algorithms
> from Xen Source code;

I'd recommend running something like the below from the root of a Xen
source tree:

 find xen/ -iname sched*

It might not be perfect, but should be enough as a starting point.

> Also I wanted to know which programming has used in Xen Source code
> development.
>
> whether it is python or C or something else.

The above command _should_ pretty much answer this question too. :-D

Regards,
Dario