Re: [Xen-devel] [vMCE design RFC] Xen vMCE design

>>> On 20.06.12 at 18:13, "Liu, Jinsong" <jinsong.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Recently we design xen vMCE as attached.
> Please kindly help me to review it, any comments/suggestions are
> appreciated.

The concept looks quite okay, provided no OS has a problem with
the limitations imposed (most notably the restriction to a single
reporting bank, particularly in the context of e.g. Linux partly
ignoring the first bank under some conditions iirc).

As to not needing any migration specific adjustments - what if
a migration is in progress when an event needs to be delivered?

Jan