Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete test-amd64-amd64-xl-win7-amd64

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable bisection] complete
test-amd64-amd64-xl-win7-amd64"):
> It's an odd one -- the logs seem to show the guest has started but the
> patch in question would (or should!) cause an early error return during
> build. It's possible that the recent test system outage has caused the
> bisector to get confused but it has fingered this changeset at least
> twice now.

The bisector has repro'd this on the same host with 6 tests:
alternately failures for 9d1fd58ff602 and successes for 32034d1914a6.

So if it's a heisenbug we've been moderately (but not outrageously)
unlucky that it actually fingered a specific changeset rather than
just shrugging its shoulders and moving on.  (It does the latter quite
a lot.)

> The bisector really should try and pull out S-o-b's et al from the
> offending commit and add appropriate CCs. There's also something of an
> expectation that developers will keep an eye on the test system results
> after a patch of theirs has been expected though.

Yes, it would be nice if it did that.