[Xen-devel] using kdb with current xen release

Hi,

I am currently trying to get kdb working with the current 4.1 XEN release.
I first tried to use debuggers.hg, but could not manage to compile it due tho many different errors.

Due to these errors and since the branch of debuggers.hg seems to be rather old, I really would like to use kdb with the *current* XEN release.

Can anyone hint me how to do this? Is copying the /kdb subfolder and recompiling sufficient? I suppose not and that there are additional modifications necessary in the Xen system itself? Is there any information available how to it?

Thanks a lot for your help
cw