Re: [Xen-devel] Recent CVE

Roger Pau Monne writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Recent CVE"):
> Jonathan Tripathy wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > According to this CVE:
> >
> > http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-announce/2012-06/msg00001.html
> >
> > The patch has been added to xen-3.4-testing.hg. However, when I look here:
> >
> > http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-3.4-testing.hg/
>
> It's still in staging:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/staging/xen-3.4-testing.hg/
> Not sure why they haven't made it to the repos. I'm Ccing Ian Jackson
> about this.

The 3.4 tree doesn't have an automatic push from staging to main.
(The testing software we are using postdates 3.4.)

Looking at the repos, it seems that Keith has been using the main
tree, not staging.  But I pushed the security changes to staging.

Keith, can you say what should be done now ?  I think the best thing
would probably be to hg merge staging into main; there are only those
two security fix commits in staging.

And then we should probably delete the staging tree entirely.

Thanks,