Re: [Xen-devel] Load increase after memory upgrade (part2)

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:39:08AM +0200, Carsten Schiers wrote:
> Hi Konrad,
>

> don't want to be pushy, as I have no real issue. I simply use the Xenified
> kernel or take the double load.
>
> But I think this mistery is still open. My last status was that the latest
> patch you produced resulted in a BUG,

Yes, that is right. Thank you for reminding me.

> so we still have not checked whether our theory is correct.

No we haven't. And I should be have no trouble reproducing this. I can just
write
a tiny module that allocates vmalloc_32().

But your timming sucks - I am going on a week vacation next week :-(

Ah, if there was just a cloning machine - I could stick myself in it,
and Baseline_0 goes on vacation, while Clone_1 goes on working. Then
git merge Baseline_0 and Clone_1 in a week and fixup the merge conflicts
and continue on. Sigh.

Can I ask you to be patient with me once more and ping me in a week - when
I am back from vacation and my brain is fresh to work on this?