Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM patch does not apply

On Thu, May 03, Ian Campbell wrote:

> Olaf did you actually test this change with vtpm enabled in the build?

Yes, I did.
However, after leaving for vacation I wondered myself if this change is
the right approach given that it changes the context of a patch.
Perhaps I made a mistake somewhere in my queue of changes, or vtpm got
disabled for some reason. I will double check.

In any case, the Makefiles in the vtpm directory need some more changes.
Ross, do you actually run the vtpm code? I did just compile tests.

Olaf