Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.1-testing fails to "make tools"

(readding xen-devel, please watch the CC lines)
On Fri, 2012-04-27 at 17:41 +0100, misiu godfrey wrote:
> On 4/27/12, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > If you cd into the ioemu-remote dir then what do:
> >     git show a2d2123a7dfc4d116011d51f48df786a3b853537
> >     git show origin/master
> > say?

[...]

Thanks for all that.

I've just thought to actually check the staging vs. regular trees:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=staging/qemu-xen-4.1-testing.git;a=summary
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=qemu-xen-4.1-testing.git;a=summary
and it turns out that the regular tree is lagging behind the staging
one, including the very commits in question, sorry for not looking at
this sooner.

These aren't supposed to get out of sync with the main repos, so clearly
something is up. I've CC'd Ian Jackson who looks after this stuff but
unfortunately he's on vacation until some time late next week.

As a workaround you could set QEMU_REMOTE in .config (or edit Config.mk)
to refer to git://xenbits.xensource.com/staging/qemu-xen-4.1-testing.git
instead of the non-staging version.