Re: [Xen-devel] no console when using xl toolstack xen 4.1.2

On Apr 26, 2012, at 5:18 AM, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

It looks like the backend (QEMU) is waiting for the client to connect,
but it never happens.
Are you sure that blkfront is compiled in the guest's kernel?
I fail to see how this could work with XenD but not with Xl.

It loads as a module in the initrd.    This guest is Finnix, a livecd which explicitly supports Xen.   I use it pretty frequently for testing or occasionally recovery stuff.

-Sam