Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] backports for 4.0.4 and 4.1.3 stable releases

Teck Choon Giam writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] backports for 4.0.4 and
4.1.3 stable releases"):
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:30 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > The time has come for another round of stable releases.
> >
> > Please send (or resend) any outstanding backport requests for 4.0.4 and
> > 4.1.3 before Friday 20 April.
>
> I don't know whether can non-commit xen-unstable be considered for
> backport so I am trying since deadline is before coming Friday 20
> April 2012.
>
> libxl/xend: name tap devices with a xentap prefix

Yes, I think this is OK in principle but we should wait for the
patches to actually go into -unstable and be tested there, before we
apply them to earlier trees.

IIRC we are waiting for a repost of the -unstable version ?