Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xl doesn't honour the parameter cpu_weight from my config file while xm does honour it

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 23, Dario Faggioli wrote:

> > I checked out the source with git not hg, may I produce a diff with git
> > and send it via mail ?
> >
> I think you should. Either use something automatic like git `send-email'
> or just produce the diff and then inline or attach, following also the
> other instructions Ian pointed you to (on the wiki)... Was it this you
> were asking?

yes.

ok, second try ;)
I hope this fit more your needs.

I've defined a new union in the libxl_domain_build_info structure.
For this I had to move some structure definition like
libxl_sched_credit_domain more to the top.
I named the union 'us' for union scheduler, because the letter 'u' was
already used for the type of domain.

--
Best regards

  Dieter Bloms