[Xen-devel] Xen VGA Passthrough to Windows 8 with Xen 4.2-unstable article on Xen.org Wiki

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Christian Tramnitz <chris.ace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:43:29 +0000 (UTC)
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:44:15 +0000

I have been away for some time from this list and was really sursprised that
some people are still around here. I never understood why using a video as
tutorial would be a good idea (where you cannot search or navigate to a defined
section) but that may be just my personal taste.... BUT, do we really something
like this on Xen.org wiki:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_to_Windows_8_with_Xen_4.2-unstable
?

I see the point if one wants hits for a name in a specific context on a popular
site (I counted more than 40 occurences of the authors name in the document) and
I also don't quite understand what is to be copyrighted there? It is neither
deserving any protection, nor would be a public wiki be the right place to
upload copyrighted data without stating any license or rights to use.

Regards,
   Christian