[Xen-devel] fatal error if Flex and Bison is not configured

Hi all,

I try to build xen 4.2( revision number: 25161) on Ubuntu 11.10_amd64, Mac pro. After running ./configure and make. I got the following fatal error:

libxlu_cfg_y.y:22:26: fatal error: libxlu_cfg_l.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated.

So the original libxlu_cfg_l.h is deleted when making, and should be regenerated but it is not.  I find the path of flex and bison is not set.  When I add the correct path of flex and bison in tools.mk manually, This error is fixed.

So, Is there anything in build scripts to modify to avoid this error ?

Regards

Wangzhihao