From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Aleksandr Tarutin
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:52 AM
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] PCI Passthrough of SAS controller not working

Hello.

I tried to setup PCI Passthrough of a SAS controller into a PVHVM domU. The
device was present in the domU but its modules wouldn't load.

The first related thing was the following message in the guest BIOS just before
grub starts:
MPT BIOS Fault 09h encountered at adapter PCI(00h,05h,00h).

I'm attaching the xm dmesg and dmesg from both the host and a guest as well as
lspci -v.

--
AT.