Re: [Xen-devel] strange cpu number from xm info

Hi Zhigang --

Unfortunately, the world of CPUs is getting more complicated
and can no longer be described so simply.  See for example:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-11/msg00885.html

On a Friday afternoon, this makes my head hurt...

Dan