[Xen-devel] I have used printk in some hypercall.But Dom0 can't be booted.

Hi all:
    I wanted to record some information about some hypercalls and trace the
hypercalls.So I have tried to add printk in the hypercall.But the Dom0 can't
be *booted*.For example, I add printk at the beginning of do_set_trap_table.
printk("<1>""HYPERCALL:do_set_trap_table");
Why I can't add printk in hypercall?
Does anyone know the reason and the solution?Thanks.