Re: [Xen-devel] Teo En Ming's Xen, Linux Kernel and Xen 4.2-unstable VGA Passthrough Documentation (Version 1.7 Released)

Not to mention we don't need to receive emails simply when a document is revised. With a single wiki url we know we will always get the latest version of the document

chris

On Mar 31, 2012 6:57 AM, "Pasi Kärkkäinen" <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:12:13PM +0800, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:

>    Dear Chris,
>
>    Sure, I will put my formatted text on the Xen wiki. But nowadays, people
>    are attaching all kinds of file attachments/document formats in emails. I
>    am very surprised Xen users and developers are so hard up against PDF. PDF
>    is known as Portable Document Format and it is very popular.

It is very difficult to edit PDFs, so contributing is a pain.
When you have a wiki page it's easy for *everyone* to edit and contribute.

-- Pasi