Re: [Xen-devel] Difficulty Installing Ubuntu 12.04 Beta 1 amd64 domU in Ubuntu 11.10 Release amd64 dom0

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:37 AM, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
<singapore.mr.teo.en.ming@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have difficulty installing Ubuntu 12.04 Beta 1 amd64 as a domU in Ubuntu
> 11.10 Release amd64 dom0.
>
> Please watch my Youtube video of the entire installation process here:

I am not sure why you insist on posting YouTube videos nor responding
to our questions about "does this work with earlier versions, and have
your tried X". But I am getting tired of these emails so I am taking
the novel idea of filtering your message to the /dev/null.