[Xen-devel] libxl/xl: Support for monitor_path

Hi,

Xend/xm allows you to specify a path for the qemu monitor with "monitor_path". This feature allows us to change the VNC password without restarting the domU.

I don't see support for this option in libxl/xl. I wouldn't mind if there was an other way to change the VNC password (with the new QMP client for example)

Will this feature be implemented, dropped or replaced with something else?

--
Mathieu