[Xen-devel] HYBRID: DOM0 PV in HVM container....

Hi Guys,

Cheers!! I have a dom0 running in HVM container with 2 vcpus.
Took a while, but finally :).

But, it's not all done, the code is more prototype than real. And I need
lots of help reviewing it and making it production ready. I am sure there
are things I've missed, like security issues, corner cases, etc.. etc...

I am currently cleaning up the patch and testing it a bit.

Thanks for all the help.

Mukesh