Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable: Qemu upstream domUs not start on Wheezy

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 08:49 +0000, Fantu wrote:
> #/var/log/xen/qemu-dm-PRECISEHVM.log
> bind(unix:/var/run/xen/qmp-libxl-2): No such file or directory

Does /var/run/xen exist? IIRC this was an issue in some versions of the
Wheezy packages.

BTW, please could you try and quote some context in each of your posts
for those of us not reading via nabble. As it stands your posts are very
hard to follow due to the lack of context -- that requires me us skip up
and down the thread to figure out what is going on -- which, at least in
my case, makes it all the more likely that I'll get distracted by
something else.

In fact I would encourage you to post using a normal email client rather
than nabble -- you can subscribe, so that your posts go straight through
without moderation, but disable mail delivery in your mailman options if
you don't want to receive the full firehose of xen-devel -- we always CC
people with replies on this list so you won't miss anything in threads
which you start.

Ian.