Re: [Xen-devel] Reboots and Panics(4.1.2/4.2-unstable)

So, the problem has something to do with grub2-efi. After installing XenServer the second time, I noticed that it did not create an EFI Boot partition. To that end, I booted the Fedora CD in normal mode, instead of UEFI mode, created a boot bios, and once installed that way, I was able to run 4.1.2. So, I'm not sure if the problem lies in grub or xen, or the combination of the two, but that is where the problem exists.