Re: [Xen-devel] Questions about LOG system

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 07:03 +0000, ææå wrote:
[...]
> and there are three frequently used macro for logging:
> #define DPRINTF(_f, _a...) syslog(LOG_INFO, _f, ##_a)

Syslog is a standard Unix function (SUSv2 and/or POSIX IIRC) and not
something specific to Xen. Google or "man -k" should be able to find you
more details of this and related functions.

> Who can tell me which file match these log type above? Thank you.

The final location will depend somewhat on your distro's configuration,
it's likely to be somewhere under /var/log. A distro specific list or
forum would be a more appropriate place to pursue this.