Re: [Xen-devel] Setting up an Event Channel

On Sat, 2012-02-11 at 11:28 +0000, Nupur Ghatnekar wrote:
> I have been trying to setup an event channel. Following this blog
> http://aseemsethi.wordpress.com/article/learning-grant-tables-29fizhrip655z-5/
>
> But few of the functions used seem deprecated.
> Any pointers as to how to progress?

I'm afraid that you haven't given enough information for anyone to be
able to offer effective guidance. I suggest you take a look at
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions and consider expanding
your query with more background and detail (e.g. what is your goal, what
specific issues did you find etc).

Thanks,