Re: [Xen-devel] which linux distribution for XEN

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:02 AM, Javanshir Farzin <j.farzin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I want to change XEN source code after that I will copile it, and I will survey change's effect. I have ubuntu 11.4 and centos 5.2. Which of the linux distributions is suitable for my job?
thanks

I run ubuntu Kernel 2.6.32 without problems. Exactly what do you intend to do that would requiere a specific version of Linux?