[Xen-devel] How does Xen perform the rate control for guest domain?

Hi, all:

Does anyone know how does the ``rate'' parameter works in Xen? I know
Xen previously use the ``netif'' data structure, and use the
``credit_bytes'' and ``remaining credits'' to do that. But I added
printk into thoese functions and they seems to be not called at all.
Does Xen change that?

I am using Xen 4.0.1.

Thanks in advance!

Sisu