Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] VGA passthough still not working

You yourself do something you can do, or is your only one link to the internet? You are able to answer questions or do not have enough of the cerebellum? Or config files provided or not flood.

KRW> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:53:50PM +0100, Sandi Romih wrote:
??>> Pasi,
??>>
??>> Yes, I did verify that IOMMU is enabled. I get this in my xm dmesg:
??>>
??>> (XEN) I/O virtualisation enabled
??>>
??>> (XEN) Intel VT-d Snoop Control supported.(XEN) Intel VT-d DMA
??>> Passthrough not supported.(XEN) Intel VT-d Queued Invalidation
??>> supported.(XEN) Intel VT-d Interrupt Remapping not supported.
??>>
??>> But I dont think I have this message (I am not near my system now, so
??>> I can not confirm)
??>>
??>> (XEN) I/O virtualisation for PV guests enabled
??>>
??>> I believe that many have managed to get VGA passthru working, but they
??>> generally dont post their stories. one only finds the problems they
??>> are encountering when searching about this. That is why it would be
??>> nice to put together a kind of manual in the wiki which would have all
??>> this info together in one location.