[Xen-devel] Xen Mem Page Sharing

Hi,

I'm am looking into and doing some research on Memory Page Sharing on Xen, and I would like to know the current activity status regarding Xen's memory management. Also, while looking through the source code, I am having some trouble translating some of the functions, notably in mem_sharing.c, and one function I would like to have explained is mem_sharing_audit(). One that note, is there recent documentation on Xen code or do I need to trace the logs to determine development changes?

Thanks,

Peter