[Xen-devel] xc_gnttab_get_version question/bug

Hi everyon,

I am new to Xen Development, so I don't know if it is a bug or my lack of
knowledge regarding Xen dev.

I am running Fedora 16 x86-64 XFCE with the latest xen unstable and when I run
the following code the machine reboots.

#include <xenctrl.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
        xc_interface *xch;
        xch = xc_interface_open(NULL, NULL, 0);

        printf("version: %d\n", xc_gnttab_get_version(xch, 1));

        xc_interface_close(xch);

        return 0;
}

Can anyone help? Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Francisco