[Xen-devel] Upstream Qemu With Xen

Hi,

I am trying to follow the steps given on the xenwiki page http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/QEMUUpstream

I have a couple of doubts:

1) is there any change in the steps if stable xen is currently installed in the system. I already have a functional xen installed.
2) I tried to follow the steps anyways. But there was no qemu in /path/ot/qemu/i386-softmmu/ .

these are the contents
root@pratik-desktop:~/backup-virtio-qemu/qemu-upstream-unstable/i386-softmmu# ls
9pfs config-devices.mak.old fpu Makefile
config-devices.mak config-target.mak ide tcg

Can someone help me out?

--

Nupur Ghatnekar