[Xen-devel] Sound not working properly on Xen Dom0, but works on native

Hi,

I'm doing some testing on Ubuntu 12.04 Alpha. All sounds comes out as
static on the Dom0 system. (I can PCI passthrough the audio card to a
DomU and that works). Native sound works fine.

Linux kronos 3.2.0-8-generic-pae #15-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 11 15:34:57
UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Here is the "ubuntu-bug audio" generated report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/916985

Let me know if there is any other information that I can provide.

Thanks,
Todd

--
Todd Deshane